Friday, October 2, 2015

FLORMAR Pretty Cream and Glaze Lipstick

I came across this lipstick a year or two ago when I went to SM Cubao. As per the makeup consultant assigned that I spoke with back then, FLORMAR is a brand from Turkey and I must say that they are one of the underrated names but one of the best brands that I have ever tried. They have a wide array of lip makeup, with various prices but reasonable enough for the consistency of each type. Their lipstick, specifically this variant (fuchsia packaging) has a sheer and creamy consistency which I love. I am well-known with rocking nudes and pinks when it comes to lip colors and this lipstick gives an almost natural and not too peachy color when applied, perfect for my everyday look at the office or when I’m just out and about on a casual day. I am acidic and have fair skin that has yellow undertone. So far, the color of this lipstick doesn’t go dark on me once I put it on. The color stays on my lips as it is seen. In addition to that, I don’t recall my lips feathering, caking or chapping when I use it. It doesn’t give a tight feeling. Instead, it feels like the lipstick has its own moisturizer, therefore my lips remain baby soft the entire time I have it on.


Brand:  FLORMAR

Variant / Shade Code:  Pretty (cream and glaze) / P304

Available Where: SM Cubao (Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City)


Price: Php299

Brushed the color on my wrist, lighting affected the upper part making it look frosted / glazed so please note the lower part of the shade instead.










No comments:

Post a Comment